Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Angus the Bull,
Aberdeen Wine Company
Irreverent name, serious wine. Hamish MacGowan makes only two wines, this and its baby brother Wee Angus. Small parcels of carefully selected Cabernet Sauvignon are sourced to provide the ideal accompanyment to prime beef. Silky smooth and very ripe with heady lush fruit and structured depth to the bramble fruit filled palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.