After fermenation 10% of the Aglianico is aged in American oak for 10 months. This wine is then blended back into the rest of the wine that has been held in stainless steel. This adds a smokey charcter to the intense savoury palate of the wine. Rich aromas of chocolate, Mocha and ripe black cherries all mingle together with supple tannins and weight dark fruit palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.