Bodegas As Laxas
Rias Baixas, Spain
This historic winery was established in 1860 in the famed region of Rias Baixas in Galicia. The vineyards are located at 200 metres above sea-level in the sub-region of Condado de Tea are helped by humid air current from the Atlantic.
This Albarino is clean and bright with straw colour and intense aroma. Apple, citrus fruit and flowery scent fill the nose with ripe tropical fruit flavours on the palate. Crisp, zesty and fresh to finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.