Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2015
For nearly a hundred years the Fabiano family have been making wine in Veneto. The winery is now run by the fourth generation, brothers Alessandro and Michele Fabiano.
The dried Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella and Molinara grapes are macerated for 30 days, then soft pressed and fermented for a further 30 days. The wine aged for three years, one of which is in chestnut barrels. Intense and complex on the nose with hints of ripe plum, cinnamon and cherries. Soft and fleshy with a savoury edge.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.