Brunello di Montalcino 2016
Tenuta di Argiano
This estate was established in 1888 and has undergone a series of stewardships. Recently taken over by Andres Esteves from Brazil, who has taken the quality even further up the scale.
Sangiovese is king here and it makes hefty wines. Aged for a year in French barriques to give depth and then larger Slovenian barrels to promote complexity and finesse, this red has great ageing potential. Rounded, voluptuous with red berry aromas and a rich satisfying style.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.