Cabernet Sauvignon, The Long Fuse 2018
The Long Fuse, Jordan Vineyards
Stellenbosch, South Africa
The Jordan vineyards are owned and run by Gary and Kathy Jordan. One of the few wineries that produce consistantly high quality across the whole range of grape varieties.
Structured red, nice tannins and good bramble fruit flavours. Green aromas with good body and stern finish. Liquorice and leafy undertones fill out the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.