Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Coteaux de Peyriac, France
Our friends at Chateau du Donjon also make some excellent Vin de Pays. They are healthy vibrant examples of varietal wines from their vineyards at Peyriac. They offer exceptional value for money.
A more serious red, this Cabernet has a a firm structure with nice balanced cassis fruit and tannins. Full flavoured, ripe and fruity with a dusty nose and pliant finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.