Villa di Capezzano,
Conte Contini Bonacossi
Situated North-west of Florence, Capezzana has clay-limestone soils that maily face South. Benedetta Contini Bonacossi is the winemaker and she uses 80% Sangiovese and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon for this fragrant, ripe red. Fermented in stainless steel then aged in large oak barrels for 14 months. Dark cherry aromas with liquorice, spice and plums on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.