Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Falconhead, originally established at Morton Estates in 1978, are increasingly looking for regionality in their wines and have expanded vineyard holdings to source grapes from Hawkes Bay and the fabled Marlborough region. This is because they feel these different areas suit different varietals more aptly.
A creamy, full bodied Chardonnay. Lush tropical fruit notes and a balanced palate showing good structure. Ripe, rich and dry, a great combination of flavours and show the principal of regionality superbly well.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.