Chardonnay, The Architect 2019
Philip Shaw has been producing elegant and refined wines for over 40 years. His vineyards in Koomooloo rise to an altitude of 900 metres allowing the cooler air to give complexity and structure to the palate.
A subtle Chardonnay with ripe white peach and apricot flavours to the fore. Judicious use of oak gives a backbone without dominating the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.