Chardonnay Unoaked 2018
Franschhoek, South Africa
Gottfried Mocke has been in charge at Chamonix for just over a decade. In that time he has changed the cellar layout and replanted the red grape vineyards. This estate has recently been awarded the South African Winery of the Year award from Platters, and is very much at the forefront of winemaking in that country. The wines are in great demand so do sell fast.
This Chardonnay has intense honey-melon aromas with lemon and pineapple hints and nicely intergrated with fresh acidity. A twist of citrus and creamy ripeness finish the aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.