Chassagne Montrachet 2016
Domaine Philippe Colin
Philippe has inherited half his fathers domaine (his brother Bruno has the other half) which was originally named Colin-Deleger. Philippe has decided to use minimal intervention, or Lutte Raisonnee, techniques for his wines. This means that he does not add anything unless he feels it is absolutely neccessary. Low yields and careful selection of fruit means the wines have good cencentration and depth, he also likes to bottle early to retain the freshness in the finished wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.