Chassagne Montrachet Premier Cru Morgeot 2018
Fernand et Laurent Pillot
This 15 hectare estate is run by Laurent who is the fifth generation of Pillots. He believe in low yields and a strict form of lutte raisonee, which he describes as mainly organic. All his white wines are vinified in barrique and show pure, accessible fruit flavours and minerality rather than oak and his reds are succulent, elegant and delicious.
This gorgeous Chassagne is fermented in oak (30% of which is new) and then matured for 12 months therein. Round and full with a deep colour and plenty of ripe fruit character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.