Chateau de Cardaillan 2014
The average age of the vines at this fine property is 25 years. A blend of 50% Merlot and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon with around 12 months oak, the wine is quite smokey with nice bramble fruit flavours and a ripe, fleshy finish. Developing on the palate with good structure and depth.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.