Chateau de Malle 2005
Sauternes Grand Cru, France
With ahistory trced back to the 15th Century, Chateau de Malle was classified Grand Cru in 1855.
Using 69% Semillon, 28% Sauvignon and 3% Muscadelle in the cuvee this is a deep golded wine with rich flavours of of dried apricots, honey and undertones of body giving oak. Rich and round with good structure and aroma this is a generous sweet wine of real class.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.