Chateau Feytit-Clinet 2010
Planted with 90% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc the vineyards at Feytit-Clinet have begum to yield some enticing wines. The owners, the Chasseuil family, have taken bake control of the estate and have reduced yields and increased the depth of the wine.
Ruby/purple in colour with aromas of black fruits and liquorice, this is a mouthful of wine with real class and refinement.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.