Chateau Fourcas Hosten 2012
Purchased in 2006 by Renaud and Laurent Mommeja have breathed new life into this once underperforming Chateau. With investment in bothe vineyard and winery they are busy raising standards.
The 2012 vintage is made from a cepage of 61% Merlot and 39% Cabernet, a low yield vintage the wine is quite forwrd and plump with cedar nuances on the nose and good, if unncomplicated, structure on the rounded finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.