Chateau Laporte-Reine Blanche 2015
Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
This enveloping Saint-Emilion is 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc from 30 year old vines. The vineyards are hand harvested and the wine is fermented in stainless steel then aged in oak.
Cassis and leafy aromas with supple tannins and a velvety finish with smoky undertones and bramble fruit nuances.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.