Chateau Manos 2019
The Cadillac area, across the river from Sauternes, produces some delightful dessert wines. This property, owned by M. Niotout who was cellarmaster at Chateau Coutet, is run by the Neel-Chombarts. Harvested in waves at the peak of ripeness the fruit for this sweet white is handled very carefully. Mostly Semillon with a touch of Sauvignon and Muscadelle, the botrytis affected grapes yield a complex wine with high sugar content and great aroma of exotic fruits.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.