Chateau Montus 2012
The wines of Alain Brumont are widely regarded as some of the best in Southern France. He began at Bouscasse and then purchased the Chateau Montus. His wines show great care and attention to detail with bold flavours and exceptional concentration. He practices Lutte Raisonee in the vineyards and organic wine making techniques.The wines of Alain Brumont are widely regarded as some of the best in Southern France.
The soils at Montus are filled with large pebbles which absorb heat to help ripen the grapes. 80% Tannat and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, this powerful red has 12 months in oak to smooth out the robust Tannat character. Plump red berry flavours with fine tannins and an opulent finish. A red wine of great repute and standing.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.