Chateau Noaillac 2014
Medoc Cru Bourgeois
Over the last 35 years Xavier Pages has been purchasing land in the North of Graves that was once abandoned but will produce fine wines. Now with 40 hectares of vines with an average age of 25 years, a new cellar and of course more experience, Noaillac is producing better and better wines. 55% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot give a wine that is earthy, succulent and robust.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.