Chateau Siran 2014
Margaux Cru Exceptionnel
Edouard Miailhe has taken over this chateau from his father. Situated on alluvial soils and with a cepage of roughly 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and the remainder Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. Fermented in stainless steel then aged in oak for just over a year the wine has a fulsome style with bramble fruits and fine tannins on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.