Chateau Trianon 2012
Saint Emilion Grand Cru
Chateau Trianon is owned by Domonique Hebrard. His family used to own the fabled Cheval Blanc where he made the wine. Trianon is silky and lush amde from 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon and most interestingly 5% Carmenere. 16 months in oak gives great depth and richness to the palate. Dominique also lends his expertise to the Massaya Estate in the Lebanon.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.