Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc Renaissance 2019
Domaine Roger Sabon
Jean-Jacques Sabon has left the family estate to his son-in-law Didier Negron. Didier, a talented wine maker, is a safe pair of hands and coupled with the holdings of fine 50 year old vines in their vineyards in Chateauneuf sees their wines going from strength to strength. Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault and Mourvedre for the reds and Roussanne, Clairette, Bourboulenc and Grenache Blanc for the white Chateauneuf.
A complex and aromatic white wine with good structure and depth. Roussanne with Clairette, Grenache Blanc and Bourboulenc this wine has truffle and delicate vanilla scents with peach flavours and smooth lanolin richness.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.