Chenin Blanc 2013
Piekenierskloof, South Africa
Surely one of the most remote wineries in the Cape. Winery boss Roger Burton hand crafts delicious wines in small quantities. This Chenin Blanc, which is lightly oaked, is our favourite with a beautifully balanced palate of subtle fruity sweetness with a satisfying dry finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.