Chinon La Baronnie de Madeleine 2014
Established in 1921 by Baptiste Duthiel, this now 130 hectare estate is mainly planted with Cabernet Franc. When Madeleine Duthiel, for whom this wine is named, married Rene Couly the new title was born. The estate uses lutte raisonee preactices in vineyard and cellar, only add something if they truly have to.
Hand harvested Cabernet Franc is destemmed and fermented relatively cool to preserve the freshness of the variety. A brilliant ruby colour with nice raspberry ripeness and a vibrant, ebullient finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.