Classic Cuvee 2014
With 40 acres near Bridport and a similar climate to their neighbours across the Channel, Rebecca Hansford and Ian Edwards have planted Chardonnay, Pinots Noir and Meunier. A delicious fresh and biscuity sparkler that won the International Wine Challenge Trophy and Gold Medal.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.