Condrieu Les Chaillets 2013
Cave Yves Cuilleron
Yves has some 45 hectares in the Northern Rhone, although this wine comes from his best and oldest Viognier vines. Hand sorting further refines the crop and the wine is then fermnted in barrel with natural yeasts. Aged in oak for nine moths with regular stirring, but no racking, the lees impart richness and depth to the palate of rich apricot and honey nuances. Very fragrant in youth, with a broader spectrum of characteristics developing over time.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.