Cornas La Geynale 2019
Vincent aims for elegant, pure and restrained Syrah for his red wines. He is gaining a burgeoning reputation and the La Geynale is his piece de resistance. In 2007 he formed a syndicate to purchase this superb site. Frank was asked to join and jumped at the chance to achieve his lifelong ambition of owning some vineyards.
This deft red has great power and concentration, wild and robust with great depth and complexity. A touch of oak fills out the palate and plump red fruits, spice and warmth last on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.