Cuvee Prestige 2016
Chateau du Donjon
Caroline and Jean Panis run this fine family property. Their wines show great character and are all from their individual vineyards. Using Syrah, Grenache, Merlot and in one particular cases Grenache Noir from 100 year old vines, we are constantly impressed with their output.
A really good example of warm southern French red. Syrah and Grenache with a year in oak, tis robust and hearty red is a generous mouthful of damson fruit with structured tannins and a resonant aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.