Echezeaux Grand Cru 2008
This domaine prefers to us lutte raisonee methods, they feel this is the best way to get the best from their vines. De-stemming before whole berry fermentation helps to preserve the purity of the Pinot flavours and the minimum of intervention inthis process is maintained. Racking is done by gravity into French oak for the malolactic fermentation and ageing.
Silky tannins back up the fleshy fruit of the excellent wine. An open vintyage, the 2008 are approachable with mellow flavours and velvety palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.