Grown in the Iprian hills of Campania and cooled by sea breezes these altitude vineyards yield an exciting white. Low temperature fermentation helps to retain the fresh, crisp and aromatic quality of the grape. White flower and melon aromas with mineral lift in the mouth. Ripe and vital to finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.