Gevrey Chambertin La Justice 2016
Domaine Rene Bouvier
Bernard Bouvier has 17 hectares of vines in and around Gevrey and Marsannay. He has recently moved to new cellars just north of Gevrey and is currently converting to organic production. All the grapes are hand picked and he uses cold maceration to extract the colour and flavours as gently as possible. Bottling without fining or filtration keeps his wines pure and concentrated on the palate.
Silky and rich, a fine example of Gevrey, lush dark fruit flavours with complex tannins structure and a round, evolving aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.