Gewurztraminer Classic 2016
Hugel et Fils
Frank has dealt with the charming Hugel family since 1964, mind you that is nothing compared to the over 350 years they have been producing wines at their HQ in the picturesque town of Riquewhir.
The most highly flavoured of white varietal, Gewurztraminer has a floral aroma with rose petals and lychee hints. Big and spicy on the palate and full and mouthfilling to finish. Rich and dry white wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.