Gewurztraminer Estate 2014
Hugel et Fils
Frank has dealt with the charming Hugel family since 1964, mind you that is nothing compared to the over 350 years they have been producing wines at their HQ in the picturesque town of Riquewhir.
Older vines and later harvest add more richness and concentration of flavour to this opulent and robust dry white. Aromatic and powerful, a really top flight example of this ebullient grape variety.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.