Gruner Veltliner 2020
Fred Loimer owns 60 hectares around Langenlois He makes some fine Gruner Veltliner and Riesling wines which he ferments to dryness from fully ripe grapes that produces wines with lovely definition and zest. The vineyards are situated between 200 and 400 metres above sea level adn are treated to warm summer days with cool nights which helps to maintain freshness and depth in the wines.
The grapes for this delicious ripe and spiy white were hand harvested. Aged on its lees, the citrus fruits and floral aromas take the lead in this complex and structured dry white wine. Certified organic and biodynamic.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.