Luyan de Cuyo, Argentina.
Established in 1897 this winery was purchased by the Pescarmona family in 1977. Now in the capable hands of Sofia, grand-daughter of the propietor, the winery produces high quality wines. Juan Roby Stordeur is head wine amker and his experience in France, Italy, the US and Chile has brought a modern approach to this fine, venerable estate.
40% Malbec, 30% Cabernet, 20% Merlot and 10% Syrah; a heady combination of ripe red fruits, warm spicy flavour and firm, robust tannins. Full bodied red wine that is also quite refined and elegant.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.