Le Colombier 2019
Massaya's Tanail Estate is situated in the Bekaa Valley at an altitude of 900 to 1200 metres. Rich clay and limestone soils, along with the rain shadow of the mountains coupled with 25ºC average temperatures make for ideal growing conditions. Viticulture has taken place for the last 5000 years in this part of the world.
Vinfied and aged for eight months in vat, this wine sees no oak ageing. The new blend of 35% Cinsault, 35% Grenache Noir, 15% Syrah and 15% Tempranillo make a supple and lightly spiced red. Round and easy going, the maturing vines improve year on year for this inviting, fruity red wine.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.