Macon Villages 2017
Domaine de Vercheres
Remi Dupuis practices mulching straw. Not as painful as it sounds! He puts straw or plants grass on alternate rows in the vineyards in November to provide nourishment for the soil and uses humus which promotes aeration and microbial growth in the ground. This allows him to virtually elimnate the use of chemical fertilizers and herbicides in the vineyards.
This delicious Chardonnay has lovely freshness with ripe tropical fruit notes and a crisp, mineral laced aftertaste. A vibrant dry white.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.