Maury Solera 1928
Les Vignerons de Maury
This Maury wine is produced in a solera system, similar to Sherry where wine is drawn from the last cask in the line which is then refreshed with younger wine and left to mature. The vineyards have Grenache Noir, Grenache Gris and Carignan.
Intense and deeply coloured, this powerful wine has a sweet edge making it great with chocolate or cheese, but not necessarily at the same time! The wines are all hane harvested and have no fining or filtration prior to bottling.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.