Situated in South Eastern Spain the Castano vineyards are planted maily with the indigenous Monastrell grape variety. The wines are grown in warm climate altitude vineyards which give fruit filled, modern wines which are exciting and vibrant.
With and average age of 30 years, the vine for this lively red are grown at 750 metres above sea-level. Bright cherry red in colour with ripe raspberry on the nose. A soft, rounded red with good concentration. Un-oaked, leaving the wine fresh and bouncy.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.