Morey Saint Denis 2010
This domaine has, since 2008, been under the supervision of Romain Taupenot. Reducing yields and using only their own compost to provide organic viticulture has paid dividends. Hand picking and rigorous selection of grapes gives fine, generous wines with concentrated fruit flavours. Couple this with 12 to 14 months in barrel and the wines show great depth and elegance.
Showing good structure and velvety Pinot character, a mellow and attractive red wine with a generous, open style.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.