Clare Valley, Australia
Mount Horrocks is run by proprietor/winemaker Stephanie Toole. With production limited to 4500 cases per year to maintain her aim of quality and single vineyard expression. Stephanie describes her wines as "essentially hand made food wines with the emphasis on structure as well as generous fruit flavours. All the grapes are estate grown from her 10 hectares of vines.
Attractive plush dark fruit aromas, plum and star anise with a silky smooth mouthfeel and fine grained tannins on the finish from ageing in French oak. A wine of great purity with a sophisticated, yet undeniably Australian, character.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.