Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise 2018
Madame Castaud-Maurin oversees this idyllic eatate in the southern Rhone town of Beaumes-de-Venise. The warm Mediterranean climate produces very ripe grapes (Muscat a Petit Grains). Lightly fortified during the fermentation to maintain sweetness this deeply coloured wine has the orange tint to the appearence enhanced by the addition of some black muscat grapes in the cepage. Sweet and rich with orange blossom aromas and ripe apricot fruit and almond overtones on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.