Muscat de Rivesaltes 2016
Muscat de Rivesaltes, France
Robert Pouderoux's family have been vignerons since 1826. This Muscat is hand harvested with vineyard selection of the grapes. Only the Muscat de Petit Grains is used and the wine is lightly fortified to maintain freshness and swwetness on the palate.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.