Casato di Melzi, Mabis
The Biscardi family are based in Soave, but have taken their expertise South to Puglia where they produce some tremendous wines from the local grape varieties.
Negroamaro literally translates to "black bitter" and it perfectly describes the wine. Deep in colour with a firm palate and good depth on the palate. Concentrated in flavour with dark fruits and a rich, vibrant finish.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.