Pinot Gris 2017
Spinyback, Waimea Estate,
Nelson, New Zealand
Situated around the corner from Marlborough on the North coast of South Island, Nelson still retains a high proportion of family owned properties and probably a better climate than its neighbour to make fantastic wine.
Intense and fruity dry white from the Pinot Gris grape. Smooth and generous with a creamy riepness and fresh lemony tang.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.