Pinot Noir 2015
Lago Ranco, Vina Casa Silva
Quite sensational Pinot from the southerly, and therefore cooler, climate of Patagonia. Perfumed on the nose with a generous palate of damson and plums and velvety smooth character on the finish. The first vintages of the Silva family's new venture are now really coming to a head for quality and finesse.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.