Pinot Noir 2019
Marlborough, New Zealand
Terry and Lynley Sowman purchased the Marlborough estate in 1993. The vines have replaced the cherry orchards and are now 18 years old and are thriving in the alluvial soils next to the Wairau River. The viticulture is done in an organic manner, although is as yet uncertified.
Delightfully elegant ripe and gamey Pinot. Vegetal aromas with smooth, mellow tannins and a supple, fleshy aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.