Pinot Noir Reserve 2018
Brothers Christian and Oliver Zeter bottled their first wines in 2007 and have already impressed their peers in Germany. They farm six hecatres and Oliver's experience in South Africa shines through in these stellar wines.
A velvety Pinot with some oak ageing to round out the finish. The cooler German climate allows this grape variety to develop elegance and refinement on the palate with a subtle, but complex aftertaste.
- Deliveries can be made to UK mainland and overnight at £13.95 per case, or are free with orders over £250
- For delivery to Northern Scotland we charge a flat fee of £25 per order
- A telephone number and a safe and secure place to leave the wine if no one is home along with your postcode are essential
- If the wine is not delivered over the customers threshold as per instruction, and a signature not obtained, the wine becomes the customers responsibility.
- Orders placed before 11am will be delivered next day (excluding Sundays).
- Apologies but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland our outlying islands, only deliveries to the mainland can be accepted.